Put Third-Party Credibility to Work for You
When you need to advocate an idea, establish the value of a brand, or sustain a positive public image, public relations (PR) is often much more effective than paid advertising.
Because everyone recognizes that advertising space or time has been purchased and the message is obviously biased.
It has also been convincingly argued that third-party editorial resources are necessary to validate the claims of advertising.
As your PR (Public Relations) agency, we can aggressively promote your brand and your people. We can say things about you that could be considered too self-serving or awkward if said by one of your direct employees.
Some of the PR strategies that may work well for you include:
- Promoting your executives as resources for expert opinion.
- Fostering editorial feature stories with:
- Customer case studies.
- Your perspective of events or trends affecting your business.
- Editorial product evaluations
- Sponsoring high profile, positive events that increase your awareness, recognition and affiliation with a positive group.
- Blogging and social networking.
- Distributing text or video news releases.
To discuss your PR goals and situation in more detail, contact us today.